Some Facebook Pages and profiles have been verified by Facebook to let people know that they’re authentic. If you see a blue badge on a Facebook Page or profile, it means that Facebook confirmed that this is the authentic Page or profile for this public figure, media company or brand. If you see a gray badge on a Facebook Page, it means that Facebook confirmed that this is an authentic Page for this business or organization.
Facebook Page Verification is only available for these categories of pages which are:
– Popular Brand or Businesses
– Government Officials
– Sports Companies
If you have pages that match the categories mentioned above, there will be chances to get your page or profile verified.
Things to keep in mind before verification:
- Your Facebook page must officially represent your local business or any personality.
- It should be popular on Facebook (not mandatory).
- Provide all the real information about you or your business so Facebook can make sure you’re the real person.
- Try to fill up your about section with as much details as possible. Like – Significant long and short description, Email, Official Website, etc
To request a verified badge, you need to open the link given below and fill it with the real information:
1. Click here to apply for verification.
2. Fill up the details
a. Select the verification type PAGE / PROFILE as per your need.
b. Select your Page or enter your Facebook Name.
c. Upload a scanned copy of your Passport.
d. Provide a link to your website ( optional ).
3. Finally send the request.
Facebook Team will now review your request and reply shortly. Once your request is verified you’ll receive a message from Facebook in your Support inbox. To check your support inbox visit https://www.facebook.com/support/.